Jun 27, 2007

something completely different

I don't think I am going to have the time to maintain this blog, in the ensuing months. I am planning to open a bookstore and that will take some time. Maybe I will let this blog slowly transform into a record of my Herculean efforts to open a bookstore in the shadow of Powell's.

For right now I mostly have a bunch of ideas and plans and not a clear path to getting them done. So - it is about 10:30 on a Friday morning, the weather looks like it is leftovers from thanksgiving and Okkervil radio is bouncing out of my radio speakers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Poker Strip said...

I do not see your logic